FVND has many fact sheets and publications that are available to you for your useage and/or dissemination
- Community Living and Olmestead:US Department of Health and Human Services website.
- North Dakota State Council on Independent Living-The role of the SILC is to identify societal barriers to independent living and to collaborate with other related entities to remove those barriers and to increase the supports and services needed to create independent living opportunities.
- Easter Seals Living with a Disability Study
- National Center on Accessibility
- Disability History Museum
- Infinitec Inc: It promote inclusive opportunities for children and adults with disabilities through technology.
- National Respite Center and Network
- Disabled Sports USA
- National Center on Physical Activity and Disability
- Making Recreational Areas Accessible
Guide for Families