FVND has many fact sheets and publications that are available to you for your useage and/or dissemination
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
- Medicaid Reference Desk: It is a tool to help people with intellectual and developmental disabilities find out what Medicaid can offer them.
- United Health Foundation: The Foundation provides funding and resources to support programs that lead to better health outcomes and healthier communities.
- Child Stats: Forum on Children and Family Statistics
- Find the Hospital Safety Score of your local general hospital.
- Get a state-by-state view of health care reform implementation and news.
The following video, developed by the National Center for Medical Home Implementation (NCMHI), describes the services and support available through the NCMHI and an overview of the medical home concept of care.