FVND has many fact sheets and publications that are available to you for your useage and/or dissemination
- National Leadership Consortium (NCLD): It offers intensive week-long leadership institutes, short-term learning opportunities relevant to nonprofit leadership
and management, mentoring programs, both undergraduate- and graduate-level campus-based programs.
- Center for Leadership and Disability:
The CLD receives $3.1 million federal grant to train future leaders in a variety of disciplines to improve the health of children who have or are at risk of neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
- National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange: It is a one stop resource providing advice and tools for people with disabilities, professionals
Guides for Families
- Building Bridges: A Manual on Including People with Disabilities in International Exchange Programs
- Workplace communication with and about People with Disabilities
- Cultivating Leadership: Mentoring Youth with Disabilities