Families and providers receive information and emotional support via 1:1 assistance through phone contact, e-mail contact workshops, and publications. Assisting families by providing linkages and community resources,navigate health care and related service systems and avoid or overcome barriers to care for their children.
You have come to the right place:
- If you need assistance and materials to assist in navigating the health system such as a child’s disability or health care needs, Medicaid, Social Security, a variety of health information.
- Need assistance understanding various resources for your child or a family you are assisting.
- Need information from our resource library
- If you would like to be added to our e-mail list serv or any of the various newsletters
- Need a workshop for families in your area or service providers, give us a call, we have many topics to choose from to meet your needs
We assist in education of families and professionals about quality programs and best practices for children with special health care needs. We provide training families to be the best possible advocates for their children’s health.
We provide support to families to have a voice in the design, development, implementation, and monitoring of health policies and programs for children and families.
We work with professionals and families to improve children’s health policies and programs in ways that are helpful to families.
We promote family-centered care, family/professional partnerships, and Medical Homes for children with special health care needs.
We document family needs and family stories as a basis for policy planning and service implementation.
We provide outreach to families and professionals to raise awareness for children’s health issues and build the network of Family Voices ND.
- North Dakota Parent to Parent
- Family Leadership Institute
- Topical Calls/Workshops and Trainings
“Family Voices of North Dakota has been a huge help to our family from the day I called. I know that if I need information on a service, I can call FVND and they will find the information I need” – parent of a child with special health care needs.
Give Family Voices of North Dakota a call today at
or e-mail us