FVND has many fact sheets and publications that are available to you for your useage and/or dissemination
- Division of Career Development and Transition
The mission of DCDT is to promote national and international efforts to improve the quality of and access to, career/vocational and transition services, and to influence policies affecting career development and transition services for persons with disabilities.
- Job Accommodation Network
JAN’s consultants offer one-on-one guidance on workplace accommodations, self-employment and entrepreneurship options for people with disabilities.
- PACER Resources on Preparing for Employment
- National Center For Mentoring Youth With Disabilities
- Kids AS Self Advocates
- National Youth Leadership Network
Videos and other Media
- Got Transition Radio Show
Health Care Transition & College
- Healthy Transitions
Videos Tutorials on skills for moving from pediatric to adult health care